Responsive Web Design
With us you get Responsive web design solutions which make websites and applications smart enough to resize and adapt its content on the basis of the screen size of the device. Thus, increasing the development speed, makes project easy to manage and increases the usability. Our web designers successfully migrate a mobile enabled website into a mobile optimized website running on iPad, iPhone and Android devices with easy navigation and better user experience. We ensure our responsive websites are beautiful across multiple devices.
The Benefits of Going Responsive
We help you expand customer base with responsive web designs that function flawlessly across a range of devices with added benefits of
Simnovus provides its dexterous services to help you not only to deliver a touching experience to existing customers but also to help your business gain more clients. The following are some of the benefits that you can gain through stunning responsive website designs created by the experienced team of developers at Simnovus.
At Simnovus our experts have laready worked on many skills ( listed below) to develop the best responsive website for our customer.
We are using both type (i.e-Front end and Backend) frameworks to make a website full responsive.The list of frameworks are listed below.
1- Sencha Touch
OUR TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES:
2- Onsen UI
4- Semantic UI
The tools and techniques that come under the banner of responsive web design have always been staples of the development community—and will continue to thrive as the practice of RWD breathes new life into them. The pillars of RWD provide a set of techniques that can be applied singularly or collectively to help position your users as the application’s focus.
Fortunately, we designers and developers are an innovative, caring, and sharing lot. We like to ease each other’s pain. Along with the growing need for responsive websites, there’s been a parallel growth of tools to help make responsive web design and development just a little bit easier. I’ve sorted through some of the tools available and put together this list to help through the phases of the responsive design and development process. Note that this is by no means an exhaustive list.
3- Responsive Wireframes
5- Responsive Web CSS
- Automated Testing
- Data Analytics
- Domain Based Testing
- Domain Independent Testing
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCT DEV
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Development
- Telecom Wireless
- Web Scale Product Design & Development
Why Choose Simnovus
- Technology Excellence across platforms
- Business ideas into commercial applications
- Domain Intensive Value Proposition
- Significant Cost Reduction with ODC model
- Get 2-4 weeks Risk-Free Trial before kick-start
- Pool of expertise in Agile Teams to choose
- Flexible work hours based on need
- Commitment to excellence, Reliable
- Competitive cost Proposition
- Wider platform coverage
- Business application & interface development
- Highly trained resources
- Commitment to Quality
- Agile methodologies & practices
- Deep domain & functional expertise
- Happy international clients
- Software programming and testing
- Cross-platform development skills
- Multiple OS, tools, technology skills
- Web, mobile & business applications
- Automated testing across industry verticals
- Optimized, high-productivity porting
- Effective communication
- International Project Management skills