As a Node.js Development Company, we at Simnovus use the system as an integral part of our stacks to deliver clients with the best products. Also, its package ecosystem known as the nuclear-powered mushroom is the largest open source library all over the world. The system sends a task to computer’s file system and is always ready to handle the next request. Our Node.js Development Services are one of the best you will find in India. We have an expert team that handles every little detail of development, furnishing you with an error-free final product.
Node.js is popular because of the ample number of features it has to offer.
- Open Source
The open-source quality of Node.js ensures that the framework can be used and modified by anyone according to their own custom requirements.
- Cloud Scalability
The framework is scalable enough to support application development on the cloud. It provides support to a range of cloud solutions.
One of the best features of Node.js is that the programming language is quite lightweight and easy to code, even for beginners, and doesn’t take much storage space.
- Strong Community Support
The Node.js community comprises thousands, if not millions, of professional developers who are always willing to help new developers and users of the platform.
Since Node.js has been created on Google Chrome’s V8 JS Engine, its code execution and processing speed are much faster than other frameworks.
- Code Reusability
Node.js code once written can be used again and again in different applications since it is an open-source platform and easy to customize.
- Event Driver and Non-blocking
A Node.js server is non-blocking or asynchronous in nature. The response is received through an event-driven notification mechanism.
- Multi-platform Compatibility
Node.js is one of the few platforms that are compatible with both server and browsers. That means, your Node.js application will support both platforms.
- Development of highly event driven Node.js web applications
- Customized Node.js development services
- Development of plugins, and portals
- Real-time business applications development with Node.js
At Simnovus our Node.js Developer involves a spectrum of knowledge in varied areas. Here’s a list of essential skills our expert in Node.js are using.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies such as such as HTML5, and CSS3 is absolutely necessary.
- Knowledge of Node.js and other frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Understanding what asynchronous programming is all about and its workarounds.
- Excellent understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good knowledge of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus.
- Working knowledge in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowing the differences between multiple delivery platforms and optimizing their output.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Expert understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Hands-on experience working on Node.js development tools like npm, grunt, gulp, brunch, broccoli, etc.
- Error handling is a crucial part of the application to get right: knowing when to crash, or simply just log the error and continue/retry can be hard.
- The Twelve-Factor application manifesto describes best practices on how web applications should be written.
- Good knowledge on Semantic Versioning.
- Add more skills related to Node.js, like AngularJS, PHP, jQuery, CSS3, etc.
Today,Our experts are using frameworks like Express.js and Hapi.js are gaining prominence for designing better websites and mobile applications. Hence, it has become important to embrace the latest innovations that are being brought into the tech world by these Node.js frameworks. With this intention in mind, We decided to compile a list of popular Node.js frameworks and their useful applications. We are presenting a list of 10 Best Node.js Frameworks, which are currently redefining the application development field.
Best Node.js Tools for our Developers is our subjective list of the tools we’ve used before or use on a daily basis here at Brainhub. We decided to share our stack and make life easier for those who, like us, work with Node.js.
- Automated Testing
- Data Analytics
- Domain Based Testing
- Domain Independent Testing
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCT DEV
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Development
- Telecom Wireless
- Web Scale Product Design & Development
Why Choose Simnovus
- Technology Excellence across platforms
- Business ideas into commercial applications
- Domain Intensive Value Proposition
- Significant Cost Reduction with ODC model
- Get 2-4 weeks Risk-Free Trial before kick-start
- Pool of expertise in Agile Teams to choose
- Flexible work hours based on need
- Commitment to excellence, Reliable
- Competitive cost Proposition
- Wider platform coverage
- Business application & interface development
- Highly trained resources
- Commitment to Quality
- Agile methodologies & practices
- Deep domain & functional expertise
- Happy international clients
- Software programming and testing
- Cross-platform development skills
- Multiple OS, tools, technology skills
- Web, mobile & business applications
- Automated testing across industry verticals
- Optimized, high-productivity porting
- Effective communication
- International Project Management skills