GoLang Application Development
An open source programming language, GoLang is a master product from Google. The fact that the syntax of GoLang is inherited from the traditional C Language makes it a prospective tool for many developers, to choose from. Since Golang runs on fundamental hardware, it is considered as a faster option for system level programming. Companies across India have found a genuine need to hire GoLang Developers, due to the continued influence of the C Language.
With Golang, making a mark for itself, the need to hire established and expert GoLang developers in India, is on the rise. Mastering GoLang development is more of a skill for the Golang developer. At Simnovus, we are developing leading enterprise applications using the best practices of Golang, cloud and Big data analytics, enterprise mobility to help entrepreneurs across logistics, agriculture, retail, eLearning etc. just to name a few.
- Seamless Development Of Concurrent Apps: Lightweight threads make multi-threading unbelievably easy. The streaming architecture of Golang enables the development of concurrent apps in big multi-regional teams.
- Streamlining Software Development: Golang benefits businesses with its various projects. It makes the development process faster and the maintenance of code less expensive.
- Easy Cross-Platform Development: The scripts build by using Golang can support the cross-compilation, and it makes the cross-platform app development more comfortable and faster.
- Explicit Designing For The Cloud: This open-source programming language has excellent compatibility with the cloud. The software developers of OpenXcell can develop complex cloud apps by using this technology.
Golang offers many benefits that can make your apps more productive and highly functional. Here are few of them -
- Easy Compiled Language: As a programming language, Golang is easy compared to others as the whole specification is not very long. It uses the native machine code, and so there is no need CLR or JVM to turn on the Golang web app.
- Garbage Collection: Garbage collection feature of the Golang is the automatic memory management which can help in the development of simple interfaces and can provide control over managing memory.
- Access of Rich Library: Golang has access to standard and rich library source. This language has a fully-functional web server.
- Scalability: Golang has scalability by default. As an app grows, it needs to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, such as delivering HTML pages to different web browsers. Golang comes with many built-in features such as Goroutines and Channels to handle simultaneous tasks within one app.
- Handle Heavy Load: Golang does not have an interpreter as the programs are directly converted into machine code. The Golang compiler converts code into executable files. The advanced Golang compiler has the efficiency to provide an effective way to check errors in the code and make the deployment process easy.
- Simplicity: Golang is simple and easy to understand. The entire specification of Golang is just a few pages long. Golang prefers Composition over Inheritance. Golang has a well-designed type system.
Simnovus develops software, web and mobile based projects using Google GO language and deploys expert Golang developers who can bring your project to the frontier of development. Our services are:
- We are developing leading enterprise applications using the best practices of Golang
- Cloud and Big data analytics
- Enterprise mobility to help entrepreneurs across logistics, agriculture, retail, eLearning etc
- Back-end architectures
- Multicore / distributed systems
- Web applications using Golang
- Command-line apps and scripts
- Front-end web apps
- Web clients, APIs, and much more
- Proper workflow and Go Toolkit for Golang project development
- Experience with developing Scalable applications in Golang
- Built-in support for Scalability
- Expert Golang developers
As a custom software development company, keeping up with changing front-end technologies can be hard, but here at Simnovus, our collaborative work ethic means that we’re always on top of the latest trends and cutting-edge tools. That's why we also became a Golang web development company. Using the wide range of skills that our diverse team has to offer, we’re the definition of effective Golang teamwork.
We find that Go language is also best suited for startups and small to mid-sized enterprises that will have the luxury of flexible code based on their needs. We have expert knowledge and passion shine in building beautifully functional web solutions using Golang. We will help you build a better application and also make you feel confident in your choice to work with us.
Our developers are full-stack software experts, with skills in front and back-end technologies. We program with Google Go to develop and also maintain a variety of software including scalable systems.
A project developed with Golang has numbers of benefits for businesses. The simplicity of Golang makes the development process faster and most favorably the code maintainability less expensive. Talk To Our Golang Experts To Know How To Convert, Your Next Big Idea Into Reality
- Automated Testing
- Data Analytics
- Domain Based Testing
- Domain Independent Testing
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCT DEV
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Development
- Telecom Wireless
- Web Scale Product Design & Development
Why Choose Simnovus
- Technology Excellence across platforms
- Business ideas into commercial applications
- Domain Intensive Value Proposition
- Significant Cost Reduction with ODC model
- Get 2-4 weeks Risk-Free Trial before kick-start
- Pool of expertise in Agile Teams to choose
- Flexible work hours based on need
- Commitment to excellence, Reliable
- Competitive cost Proposition
- Wider platform coverage
- Business application & interface development
- Highly trained resources
- Commitment to Quality
- Agile methodologies & practices
- Deep domain & functional expertise
- Happy international clients
- Software programming and testing
- Cross-platform development skills
- Multiple OS, tools, technology skills
- Web, mobile & business applications
- Automated testing across industry verticals
- Optimized, high-productivity porting
- Effective communication
- International Project Management skills