C Programming Development
C is a high-level and general-purpose programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. Among the most widely used languages, C has a compiler for most computer systems and has influenced many popular languages – notably C++.
C Language and C++ Services are widely used in the software industry, in particular for writing performance critical software. Some application domains include systems software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. When real-time performance and interfacing with hardware and peripheral devices becomes important, C Language and C++ applications are often used.
We have been developing complex outsourcing solutions on C/C++ across a variety of fields including manufacturing, finance, and stock trading, embedded, network security and much more supporting leading software companies.
Simnovus has extensive experience in developing software in C and C++, for a wide variety of applications and over a wide range of platforms and operating systems.
- Building Windows-based desktop applications using MFC, COM and Win32 APIs.
- Expertise writing and deploying code on multiple operating systems: Windows (2000/2003, XP, Vista), Linux and many flavors of Unix like HP-UX, AIX, Solaris.
- Working with Network and Telephony APIs for SMS, SNMP, TAP, DTMF and GSM modems.
- IVR systems. Text-to-speech with Microsoft TDS engine, Realspeak, etc.
- Network Security with Kerberos 5, SASL.
- GIS applications using ArcIMS from ESRI.
- Mobile application development on Windows Mobile clients, with the Blackberry Enterprise
- Server (BES) protocol and using Objective C for iPhone applications.
- Native/Cross-platform applications
- System-level software
- Software development on C/C++ (embedded Systems, real-time operating systems, client-server systems, monitoring and control systems, etc.
- Modernization of systems and applications
- C/C++ mobile applications for smartphones and tablet devices
Skills and Matrix
Simnovus provides strong expertise in C & C++ system software development and programming for high efficiency and faults tolerant system software. We deliver robust software solutions built-to-purpose and have a highly experienced and competent team of Systems Software developers and architects.
- We have Professional teams of qualified programmers, software architects & analysts
- Our developers write codes for various situations and instances
- They have the ability to write unit test cases for codes and low latency codes
- Adept at debugging
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Ability to solve complex problems
- We are experienced in working with product development environment
Our Technology Expertise
Our team brings valuable and strong technical expertise, insights and knowledge to system software projects, in addition to valuable experience across multiple domains.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Sailfish
Frameworks/ libraries: Qt, STL, Boost, MFC, ATL, WTL, wxWidgets, .NET, libtorrent, FFmpeg, OpenSSL, Crypto++, gSOAP, Ogre3d, OpenGL, DirectX, OpenCL, OpenMP, TBB, IPP, MPI, Protobuf, OpenCV, NaCl
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase, MongoDB, DB2, FireBird, Hiberlite, IMDb
- Automated Testing
- Data Analytics
- Domain Based Testing
- Domain Independent Testing
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCT DEV
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Development
- Telecom Wireless
- Web Scale Product Design & Development
Why Choose Simnovus
- Technology Excellence across platforms
- Business ideas into commercial applications
- Domain Intensive Value Proposition
- Significant Cost Reduction with ODC model
- Get 2-4 weeks Risk-Free Trial before kick-start
- Pool of expertise in Agile Teams to choose
- Flexible work hours based on need
- Commitment to excellence, Reliable
- Competitive cost Proposition
- Wider platform coverage
- Business application & interface development
- Highly trained resources
- Commitment to Quality
- Agile methodologies & practices
- Deep domain & functional expertise
- Happy international clients
- Software programming and testing
- Cross-platform development skills
- Multiple OS, tools, technology skills
- Web, mobile & business applications
- Automated testing across industry verticals
- Optimized, high-productivity porting
- Effective communication
- International Project Management skills