IMS & VoLTE Testing
Product Development & Testing Services for IMS Solutions Delivering High-Performance VoLTE Services.
Development & Testing Services for IMS & VoLTE
Simnovus’s Telecom Testing CoEWe have complete set of interface and protocol expertise that can effectively be used in functional and load testing of IMS and VoLTE network elements. The protocols and interfaces for delivering Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services are complex, however Simnovus’s expertise will ensure assurance of IMS and VoLTE Solutions with regards to compliance and measuring performance of Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) networks.
IMS testing is key to deploy high-performance VoLTE ServicesAn IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) core network is the service delivery architecture that delivers high-quality and highly reliable VoLTE services. It is therefore crucial for NEMs and NSPs to not overlook testing the IMS network in both lab and live environments to ensure optimal performance.
Single radio voice call continuity (SRVCC) and enhanced SRVCC (eSRVCC) services give subscribers impressive flexibility to seamlessly access VoLTE services across 2G, 3G and LTE networks. However, as more and more VoLTE deployments hit the market, there is an increasing need for network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and network service providers (NSPs) to better understand and test these complex networks, in conjunction with their SRVCC and eSRVCC services, so as to reduce deployment delays, poor quality of service (QoS) and network failures.
At Simnovus, we can perform functional test for conformance, regression tests, comprehensive functional tests for VoLTE Services, QoS, as well as performance tests.
Challenges for IMS & VoLTE SolutionsFor IMS Core vendors it is important to perform capacity testing, which typically refers to performance metrics and the simulation of thousands of handsets.
For LTE chipset and handset vendors it is important to have a feature testing system for IMS UE applications and IMS servers capable of simulating signaling and media, including end user experience and call features testing. For this segment it is of crucial importance to be able to quickly and reliably pinpoint and resolve quality-related problems as they occur.
For service providers it is important to perform interoperability and end user experience testing, audio metrics, and the simulation of thousands of handsets. Providing a high level of quality can present a considerable challenge. It is essential to ensure VoLTE service readiness.
At a GlanceSimnovus focusses on testing new technologies & technology generations. It aims to be a preferred partner for enterprises that develop software products based on Telecom Wireless, along with providing QA / Testing services (products & services).
- Focussed on Telecom Wireless, Mobile & Internet technologies
- Expertise on telecom product development (Wireless), strong on all latest technologies in telecom wireless networks (2G, 3G, IMS, WiMAX, LTE..). We have telecom teams who are one of the first ones in India who worked on LTE & Air Interface.
- Deployment, testing of telecom network equipments and solutions.Focus on implementation, support, development, upgrade, rollouts & QA services for Telecoms
- Simnovus brings in a very strong competency pool and experienced professional expertise that makes project commitments more reliable and consistent.
- Proven offshore delivery model to provide competitive edge.
Key Service Offerings
- Product Development on C, C++, Java
- Field deployment & testing of telecom equipments
- Proprietary scripting for baseline releases
- Applications for all technology generations- GMS, CDMA, UMTS, LTE (RAN, EPC, Air).
- Telecom Wireless Consulting
- E2E QA solution for LTE, EPC, IMS, WiMAX
- Regression, Load Testing
- Expertise on various simulators proprietary scripts to test against real/simulated SUT/DUT
- Bug tracking; test plans & execution
- Sanity & regression tests of new packages/baselines